Friday, January 14, 2011

Round Two here I come!

I am all "scheduled up" and ready for the next step in treatment...whatever that may be. The original plan was to complete three rounds of chemo, give the drugs a chance to work, and then have a PET scan to see how well the meds are working. (GREAT I am hoping!)

Here is the line-up:

Monday, January 17 PET Scan at 4:00 PM
Monday, January 24 See Oncologist for Pet Scan Results
?? Tuesday, January 24 Scheduled Chemo, but depends on scan results
Thursday, January 27 U of M doctor appointment with my "second opinion" doctor
(hoping she will tell me the same next step that regular oncologist told me!)
Tuesday, February 1, MUGA scan (which monitors my heart!)

WHEW! I'm already exhausted, and I haven't done anything yet! LOL This line-up makes teaching fifth grade look like a walk in the park! :) And boy oh boy, I would LOVE to be walking in that park...believe me!

I will keep you all informed and up to date. Thanks for checking in.

xox
Joanne

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all your upcoming appointments. I hope all goes well. Quite a surprise about Steve's hair! Hope you got my email awhile back on your gmail account. I'm still going to the chiropractor for my back. Had another x-ray yesterday and will see the results next Tuesday. Love ya, Karen

    ReplyDelete